Apart from these two opinions, if you are determined to enter a child into the preschool institution, consider the following points in choosing a school a safe and comfortable for you and baby, namely:
1. Distance from home to school. Should select schools that are not far from home so that your baby is not too tired on his way.
2. Curricula that incorporate elements of play more. Aged under five is a golden age that approaches should play more. Learning can be done while playing.
3. The number of school hours and frequency. Because it is still small, should the number of school hours for a toddler is not too much. For example, when he entered at 7:30, preferably at school was over at 10:00 so he was not too tired. Similarly, the frequency, not necessarily every day, but could only 2-3 times a week.
4. Ratio of students and teachers in one classroom. When the number of students is too many, we can be sure a teacher would be overwhelmed. Ideally, the number of teachers to pupils at least two people to 20 people in one class so that every child can be considered good, especially since young children generally require thorough attention.
5. Application of discipline committed. Look for schools that flexible application of discipline for toddlers age need time to understand the rules and routines.
6. Physically healthy. In a sense, not narrow the class room, good lighting where sunlight can enter from the left (because children generally use the right hand), ventilation maintained, and desks are protected from the material or form that can make children under five injured. (Hannie Kusuma)
source website infobunda
MATERNITY/BIG SIZE& BREASTFEEDING CLOTHES/UNDERWEAR ,
BABY UNTIL 5 YEARS BRANDED (CUBITUS,ETC) CLOTHES
DRESS,WOMAN JEANS PANTS,BRANDED WOMAN&MAN (GUESS,ETC) ,ORIFLAME NEW&REASONABLE
e-mail : email@example.com
info pengobatan tradisional,
fashion branded, http://indahbrand.blogspot.com/