ALL pregnancy, either single or twin pregnancies, have risks. Only, twin pregnancy have a greater risk.
In twin pregnancy, you will experience the same physical changes such as pregnant women (bumil) other. However, because your body to support more than one baby, the discomfort will be felt more heavily, partly because the weight gain more quickly.
It also adds other difficulties such as back pain, shortness of breath, and frequent urination. You are also more prone to abdominal pain, constipation, and swollen. Adding the burden on the heart, lungs, and kidneys cause you to feel more tired.
You do not have to worry about your twin pregnancy through. Positive thinking. If someone else is going to have two children should get pregnant two times, you only need one, right? All you need is a physical and mental readiness, either during pregnancy, during childbirth and postpartum.
Here are some suggestions that can be done in preparation for the pregnant mothers twin.
1. Nutritional therapy. This should be applied to all pregnancy mother twins, no matter how much weight to ensure optimal fetal growth and birth weight is higher. Understandably, BBLR or low birth weight is one issue on the birth of twins.
2. Eat a balanced diet including whole grains, dairy products, fruits, and fresh vegetables, protein-rich foods, like fish, chicken, meat, cheese, nuts, and eggs. Remember, you need approximately 1.5 times more than the single bumil.
3. Drink plenty of water. Drink eight to ten glasses of water a day to prevent dehydration. If the doctor gives blood booster supplement, drink regularly to prevent anemia as well as nutrition for both the fetus.
4. Plenty of rest. Multiple pregnancies increase the weight of your body so you need lots of rest. Often lying to the blood flow to the placenta and fetal growth increases more rapidly. If you are including women berbanyak activities, consider an early vacation.
5. Control of pregnancy on a regular basis. By doing this, you can feel better because your twin pregnancies are monitored on a regular basis, so it can help reduce the risk or complications that may occur. Find the hospital with the facilities and means of delivery a full making it easier if anything happens.
6. Prepare yourself mentally. You may experience mood swings. Do not hesitate to discuss things with your spouse. No less important, plan what you will do after the birth of the twins. After the birth, you and your partner will be busy with little presence, because it was the preparation and early planning will help you to prepare and cope better. Ask your husband and also support your family.
7. Look for positive support. Avoid scary stories about the twin pregnancy. Better to refer to stories and positive experiences from people who had become pregnant with twins.
8. Duplicate cost. There's a good idea to get ready financially. The presence of a child clearly requires additional costs, let alone get two or three children at once. So, just double the cost of her treatment. You should begin to provide the cost from now on.
(Mom & Kiddie / / nsa)
source web lifestyle.okezone.com